Friday, August 5, 2011

How A 4 Year Old Packs For Disney World!

 How A 4 Year Old
Packs For Disney World!

Since we are leaving for Disney World on Monday, I have been running around like a loony trying to get everything and anything ready. I always try to gather up all the Disney things, so we can fully experience the trip and stay in the Disney magic the entire time we are there.
I had to just stop and laugh as my four year old daughter called me to show me that she had packed.
She actually did not do a bad job. I thought it was interesting to see exactly what items a four year old would put into their Princess suitcase for the big trip.
I thought I would share the fun with you!
First she started by gathering items from inside her life size castle(every princess needs one, right?).
Emily came out with her yellow Minnie shoes, her furry crocs, and of course her Cinderella drink glass. She also found her Minnie pettiskirt and Mickey ears from the Disney Store NYC.
Then she went back for a second round of  items including a pair of Pocahontas sandals and her long Rapunzel hair! With a final shove to all the items, she was packed and ready!
I asked her is she thought she needed anything else for the trip....We all know the answer, right?
She replied, "No! I can't think of anything else I would need! I'm ready!".
Update: A few minutes later, Em did come in and tell me that she forgot to pack her Cinderella Gown and shoes! Wow, how could she miss that?
So, if you need any tips on packing for Disney, you know where to check!
Happy Disney Days!
All opinions are that of 3decades3kids.blogspot.com



2 comments: