Thursday, March 17, 2011

MyDVC Welcome Home!

Welcome To MyDVC
Welcome Home
Welcome Home! I mean it. There is a certain warmth to meeting other Disney Vacation Club members and Disney friends in the world. I have met my share of them. It seems that everywhere I go there is a DVC member to be found. I personally have been a DVC member since 1997. That has given me long enough to try all the resorts and just about every type of room choice available! 
Please leave me a comment about your favorite DVC resort! I would love to know why it's your fav! Also, if you'd like, please let me know your home resort!
Mine is OKW (Old Key West) with an add on at BC (Beach Club).


6 comments:

  1. My DVC Homes are AKL and VGC, though I haven't had the chance to stay at the Grand Californian yet! I came over through the DIsney Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! I am so excited about the Disney Blog Hop! Although, I have had the blog 3decades3kids for a while...I wanted to start something just devoted to my LOVE of Disney and DVC! Thanks :) El

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought about joining the DVC when we were at WDW last fall, but passed because we didn't know if we would use it. Now that we're trying to make Disney an annual tradition, we might have to consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, DVC just doesn't work for us. I know that it works for many, though! I added you to my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia..You should definitely consider it! We love all the choices. We have also used DVC to go to other places like Hershey, Pa and Cali! So, you are not very limited. Plus..you can break up your time, or save it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky..You have to do what is right for you. We did not buy it when it first came out..but, we did buy it soon after and have loved it ever since. It was just something that worked for us. Our 3 children are 8 years apart, so we go to Disney and it pleases everyone!Thank you for the RSS reader follow :) appreciated.

    ReplyDelete